In celebration of the 10th Annual Microcurrent Meeting we are honored to have as Keynote speaker Dr. Charles McWilliams!
He is founder of the Pan-American College of Natural Medcine and he is a member of Grand Master of the Sacred Medical Order of the Knights of Hope. He is one of the true living masters on Frequency Specific Microcurrent having published one of the earliest books on frequencies in 1994. This was based directly on the work of Dr. Albert Abrams and Dr. Harry Van Gelder. He will be giving a special workshop Friday Morning Sept 30th. We plan to honor him Saturday Evening with a Life Time Achievement Award!
Many attendees have requested that we have more detailed workshops on practical applications of microcurrent! Friday afternoon and Sunday Morning we plan to hold to hold special 2 hour graining workshops to help you develop and expand your skills. Workshops to be announced.
Saturday we plan to hold out traditional Case presentations. Learn exciting ways that microcurrent can help you by hearing amazing cases treated with microcurrent technology!
Save the Date! Sept 30 through Oct 2, cialis sale 2016 at the beautiful Dolphin Beach Resort in St Pete Beach, FL!
Registration fee Includes
- Keynote Speech and workshop
- Case Conference presentations
- Your choice of workshops on Friday afternoon and Sunday Morning
- Exhibitors lunch on Friday
- Celebration Dinner on Saturday
Exciting opportunities for exhibitors!! New this year 2 hour workshops!
Since many attendees have requested that we have more detailed workshops on practical applications of microcurrent we are inviting the interested exhibitors to have a “2 Hour Workshop” The fee for the workshop will be an additional $595.00. The workshop is an excited opportunity to educate the attendees on you product/ device and have an opportunity to sell your product and/or future workshop.
- Exhibitor fee is $995.00 which includes a 9 X 9 space with table and chairs. The Exhibitor area is next to the speakers room and we plain to have all breaks in the exhibitor area. We have limited number of electrical outlets and they are $10.00/ day. Click here to register!
- IF you are interested in more space each 9 X 9 area will be an additional $995.00. 2 or more spaces will include electrical outlets.
- Set up time will be Friday Morning and Dismantling of the exhibit Sunday Afternoon after the last break.
- Each exhibitor space includes admission for 2 people, exhibitors lunch and award dinner.Additional personal will pay $595.00
- We have an opportunity for exhibitors to sponsor a cocktail party Friday evening and Lunch on Friday and Sunday. Please contact me as soon as possible since. Each sponsorship event will include the opportunity for a 30 minute presentation. I expect these marketing opportunities to go very quickly. Please contact me if you are interested in these events|
- Exhibitors Booth and 2 hour workshop $1495.00 (Limited to 10)
All exhibitors will have an opportunity to speak at the Exhibitors Lunch on Saturday!